Tutorial 2

 Tutorial - link


Comments

  1. Hey Demo,

    Pretty snazzy tutorial you've done here. I can tell that your infographic will have some sort of graph or chart in it huh? I'm interested to see what you will be using it for and what kind of information will be going in the graph. I wonder if theres any way to further push it even more - like maybe if it was a graph about oceans or global warming the bar chart going upwards could look like water? Just a thought - anyhow, looks slick, very smooth and has a professional appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I really enjoyed this animation for the infographic project. I feel like this would work really well for the project. It is not choppy or lagging which really enhances the overall feeling of the work. I would look into different animations for different graphs. I know not many graphs are always a bar graph so it might be cool to work with different types, my favorite is always a pie/circle/part of whole graph. Overall, this is a great tutorial and should be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing how you use this. The movement is very smooth and works well. Wonder if there's any sort of stylizing you can do to it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kinetic Quote

Quick Story Board